Monday, October 10, 2011

#62 Giants Stadium...



















Lucky for me. I only had to wait three days. So this was the craziest week of my life. I had had bronchitis for about 4 weeks and had this cough that wouldn't leave. I saw them in Boston on a Sunday...drove straight back to nyc after the show, took a flight on monday morning to Miami for a shoot, spent monday and tuesday working like a dog...no rest for the weary. Flew back to nyc on tuesday night, worked processing film on wednesday and wednesday night got to see the first U2 show at Giants stadium. They were seriously getting me through my week! I had ga tickets to their show on thursday and camped out on friday night for saturday night live tickets because they were the musical guest (and got them!). saw them perform on saturday night and basically have never topped that week for cramming in as much Bono as possible. It blew my mind and left me completely exhausted but a week I'll never forget, regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment