Thursday, September 8, 2011

#32 No time like the present...

So here I am in Toronto. The land where apparently dreams come true. Bono and Edge are in town for the opening of "From the sky down" the new documentary about U2 and the making/rediscovering of Achtung Baby (divine album). So Leslie scored us tix to the screening and q&a tomorrow but we waited for a while outside the opening gala for the film and sure enough, they were there and gracious enough to sign an autograph for me. Having not anticipated the actual reality that it would be a possibility the only thing I could think of that I had for them to sign was a five spot. I told Bono that I loved him. He loves me back!! Leslie piped in that I've seen 42 U2 shows all together and Bono was impressed. He then asked my name and as you can see he wrote "Bono 4 Trish" which I couldn't be more ecstatic about. I told him that he inspired me to be a better person and he said that I was the one that inspired him to be better. There was eye contact, holding hands and his full attention for a moment. All the juice this gal needs! Where do I go from here?



No comments:

Post a Comment