Saturday, September 24, 2011

#48 Sisters, sisters, there were never such devoted sisters...


















Happy Birthday Mip! My birthday presents to loved ones can be a little selfish in the fact that I like to join them. I took Mip to Boston to see U2 and it was so much fun! Little girl's weekend in Beantown. We ate cannoli's at Mike's pastry, did a little shopping, had mexican in Harvard square...and finished the weekend with the boyz. It was just what the doctor ordered. The craziest part of the whole trip was that U2 played on a Sunday night and I had a Monday morning early flight from JFK to Florida for a shoot. We finished the concert, spent an hour or two in traffic getting out of the stadium, and drove straight back to NYC! I ended up sleeping for an hour or so before booking it to JFK to catch my flight. Luckily Monday was just a scout day and pretty laid back...That was a killer way to start a week though.

No comments:

Post a Comment